Thursday, February 2, 2012

Ok - so...so far not that good for 2012.  I have set some goals and have not done so great on keeping up with them.  I work for myself, but have to constantly be looking for new business which I don't like.  This is an issue, as that is what puts food on the table!  I am trying to eat healthier as well but after so many years of eating crap and being abusive to my body, it is not responding well.  Every week when it gets toward the end, I start to reflect back on the week and figure out what went right and what went wrong.  I am finding it almost impossible to take time for myself.  I know I need to, but I am in such a rut of making sure everyone else is taken care of that it is a HUGE struggle!  It's like my head knows what needs to be done, but I can't make my body follow through.  The fight continues....

No comments:

Post a Comment